[nagdu] {Spam?} Liam's and my Christmas

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Sun Dec 29 23:30:05 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
Hopefully everyone and their pups had an awesome Christmas.  Liam and I did.
We celebrated at my aunt Laurie's and Uncle Mark's.  Lots of good food,
drink and merriment was had by all, as Laurie and Mark made tamales and
enchiladas.  Liam got an edible nyla bone, and I got some clothes and gift
cards.  And of course, Liam enjoyed his time, and we were both tuckered out
by the time we got back.  Wishing everyone a safe, happy new year, and don't
do anything Liam and I wouldn't enjoy, huge smile.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua