[nagdu] ADA definition of service animals

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 20:38:22 UTC 2013

Hello,
     I know for a fact that at least some emotional support animals
are trained dogs and are trained to be around people and in the
stressful situations that our dogs are. I found that what you said
about psychological issues offensive because, without divulging much
info, I have issues with flying and other things myself and don't feel
like many people understand it. It is all about the people that fake
having emotional problems in order to have their precious Fluffy the
Chihuahua with them that is the cause of this whole mess.
Aleeha and Dallas,