[nagdu] Do you really need to eat out with the dog?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 3 15:25:12 UTC 2013

I think this is one of the most poorly written articles I have read in a
long while.  I am left wondering what in the world is the author's point?
stopping the fraudulent use of pets as service dogs or
using only large dogs for service work or
always having the dog on the floor or
leaving all service dogs at home or
submitting to everyone Else's expectations, never mind the individual
needs of the person with the service dog or
choosing the size and breed of a service dog based on societal
expectations or
something else?

I am very confused.  The author touched on a load of ideas, but didn't
explore any of them in depth or clearly explain the point.

Julie