[nagdu] Do you really need to eat out with the dog?

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 01:52:55 UTC 2013

Yes, the article is horribly written and makes little sense. yes, I also
understand the point of too many 'service dogs' that are everywhere. These
dogs, which in the majority are not service dogs at all, are usually
misbehaving little pampered pets that cause a lot of issues in grocery
stores are other places. They make it difficult for legitimate service
animals as then the respect and acceptance of said dogs is diminished. I
wish there was something that could be done about this problem, but again,
yes, most places are scared to ask the people carrying around their little
pets, if they are service animals being scared of back lash. I have had the
experience at our local Walmart where a worker would follow me and my
family around the store, harassing us as she did not believe my German
Shepherd, in harness and working, was a service animal and yet that store
is always full of barking, aggressive pocket pups and litters of puppies
and/or kittens that are so obviously not service animals. I hate the double
standard here. It pisses me off, but I have not other recourse other than
take my business else where. We have noticed that there are many others in
our community with guide dogs, but they were not visible before as they
shop at the other stores. Same treatment? Probably. Only issue is that in
our small community there are not a lot of options and there are some
things that we could only get at Walmart. For everything else
though...Well, the other stores are comforting and worth the increased
prices. Blessed Be. Eve

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM, cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com