[nagdu] still around

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 01:57:58 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
Just writing a quick note to let everyone on list know that Odie and I are still around.
We're getting another storm in Colorado soon, but my body is feeling that it may be a big one.
Dale, Odie and I might be traveling to Arizona for his nephew, Elijah's graduation which is supposed to happen sometime in the month of May.
I'll admit that despite me hurting, I try to stay positive.
If anyone is doing any traveling during this time, stay safe and have a good  trip.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf