[nagdu] Intelligent disobedience

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 7 12:59:42 UTC 2013

Hi Hal.
What a smart girl!  And how patient of you, to trust her and wait.
Sometimes I'm not very patient, which is where the dog's insisting comes in
so handy.

But, on the other hand, the other day we were walking along a parking lot,
and I kept telling Ben Left to find the turn out, and he kept saying No, and
we got pretty lost because he missed the turn.  I don't know why he wouldn't
turn.  He must have had some reason, I guess, but it didn't work out so
well. Good thing we know how to get unlost.
Tracy