[nagdu] Intelligent disobedience

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:13:11 UTC 2013

I rather like the term myself. Here's the thing. You give the dog a command. It disobeys you. But it does it because it knows something you don't and it intends to see that you don't find out the hard way. I think it describes the situation to those of us who are really very simple and don't analyze such things so much. And, of course, it may not matter what it is called so long as it exists?

CL