[nagdu] Australia: Guide dog dead after being left in hot car

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 18:09:12 UTC 2013

Yah, its totally unacceptable!!  I have left her in the car for a couple of
minutes but not in the heat!  Holly will come up front if she gets hot and
would deffinetely want to get out with me!  I had to get fitted for a tux a
little while back and it was really hot out!  Well, Holly came too!  Didn't
have a suit for her though!  As far as I'm concerned, leaving dogs or
children in hot cars is sort of like leaving your house4 naked!  Most folks
just ton't do that!