[nagdu] we made it!

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Feb 8 17:03:44 UTC 2013

I don't remember if this is your first dog or not.
where it is wonderful that your year is over.
Do you see changes in him growing up from the first time you went out
on the walk after getting home?
it is fun to watch each dog grow.
Pretty soon we will be able to go into the clinic and he will know what
to do rite away.
When he is left alone he is tops, when he is getting petted all of the
time he refuses to work again.
You have to heel him.
I hope he will out grow this.
You don't get asked if they can pet dog they just do it, even if you say no.
Respect for us just isn't when it comes to petting.
Where to see him shut down and not work at all once he got outside, was unreal.
The only thing I did was to heel him to the cab.
Taking the drivers arm of course.
We had to walk between two speed bumps where going into the building he
did fine, coming out because he was petted, he wasn't going to do it at all.
Even to getting behind me.
So to keep moving rite along I just heeled him to the cab.
We went on our way.
May you have many years together.
 am noticing this with mine, and I love it.