[nagdu] trouble with messages

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 20:34:36 UTC 2013

Last night I had a message returned as undeliverable.  This morning it
happened twice and I had one message that has to be approved by a
moderator before it will go to the list.  Is anyone else having these
issues?  I don't know if it is a problem with my email provider, my
computer or something on the NAGDU end of things.  It's even more
baffling that some of my messages go through and others don't.  I am
replying in the same way each time so you'd think the same thing would
happen.

Anyway just speaking up in case this is a bigger problem than just me.

Julie