[nagdu] posts and petting

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:36:56 UTC 2013

Sorry to all those who have had posts bounce for some reason, its cclearly on the list side. I will drop the NFB.net owner a line, to let him know what is going on. Be patient until things are fixed.

Now about petting, with my previous guide I had a sign, but no one pay attention to it. and she was a shepard. I loved it because it held poo bags. I made the mistake of telling lots of people mma's name. With my current pup, very very few persons know my pups name. No one at my university knows. I even had someone ask me recently on Capital Hill what her name was, and I politely say I don't give out her name. I have been home 4 months, and I think I have had 2 people pet my dog without asking. In my opinion it has to do with the name thing, maybe I come across rude, but its my way. *shrug*

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com