[nagdu] Errors

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 10 03:27:57 UTC 2013

Someone finally forwarded me a couple error messages concerning the
mail rejection problem.  I am not sure yet as to what is causing it
-- but it does look like it is at our end.  We will figure it out --
but it could take a couple days.

It does look like most messages are getting through however.

My only suggestion, at this point is if it happens, change the
subject of your message to something more generic, something less
likely to be interpreted as spam.  I don't know that this is what it
is, but a possibility.

David Andrews, List Owner