[nagdu] petting and interaction.

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 03:42:13 UTC 2013

Exactly Marsha!  I figured my dog and I were already trained and knew each
other.  So, the next step was to train others!  It has mostly worked.  Some
folks who didn't train well are somewhat avoided because I figure if they
don't respect what I'm trying to do with Holly, they must not respect me
iether!