[nagdu] people taking pictures of dog or wanting to take pictures of your dog

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:52:48 UTC 2013

I agree with most everything that you said except that I always see the, I
hate to say it, 'totals' thinking they are better as they are more blind or
really blind. I have dealt with most of my life, never fitting in anywhere
and even had to deal with when i was getting my present dog, from another
student.  All of that aside, I love your chopstick analogy. Great! Blessed
Be. Eve