[nagdu] Petting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Feb 13 15:32:39 UTC 2013

Last week, I was having some trouble at work with Ben being distracted by
my co-workers.  This week, I came in all ready to deal with it.  When
people said Hi to Ben, I asked them not to do it anymore, and explained
that it was distracting him from his work.  So far, people have understood
the problem immediately and stopped talking to him. I was ready to be
stern with Ben, but he really hasn't been distracted.  I'm surprised this
little problem was so easy to fix.  It was almost effortless. It's nice
when that happens.
Dar, I hope your petting problem turns out to be so easy to solve, and
when you go back to your chiropractor, your visit is completely
uneventful.
Tracy