[nagdu] Conference Call Reminder

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 17:07:48 UTC 2013

The New York Association of Guide Dog Users Conference Call is this evening at 7:30 p.m. Our topic is traveling with your guide dog and our Presenter is Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel. This will be very interactive so that we can learn from each other's euperiences in traveling whether it be in a car or on a raft or on a hike; whether close to home or abroad. Thanks, Cheryl, for being our Presenter this evening.

Instructions:

Call 712-432-6453, press pound or listen to the welcoming message, press 1 at the main menu, and then press the code 692438 and press pound.

We look forward to traveling with you on the call.

Margo Downey, President, New York Association of Guide Dog Users, A Proud Division of the National Association of Guide Dog Users, National Federation of the Blind