[nagdu] Relieving dogs at Washington Seminar and other areas

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:52:35 UTC 2013

I can only say this because I have done this, but you get a pup from a school that teaches the pup to relieve on the concrete, but then there is more grass around. So then you let your dog use the grass, the dog gets use to the grass, so then that is what you have to find when relieving. GDF does teach to use both. I have been sticking to the concrete.

It didn't bother me to have the pup go between cars. And that week she was pretty regular so I had no issues.

Just my two cents,f

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com