[nagdu] New guide dog book at NLS

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 15 02:39:54 UTC 2013

I couldn't get past about chapter 3. First, the guide dog talking was pretty distracting (especially with the goofy voice the narrator used for him), second, what he had the guide dog saying was, just, no…just no. BTW, there was no dog named Juno.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY