[nagdu] Hello

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Feb 15 16:12:26 UTC 2013

        Dar,
You have a couple options.
Find something else that you enjoy and don't worry about Lions. They aren't the only game in town.
Or get involved with Lions and focus on something else, youth activities or something non dog related. You can also say "When I've got my Lions hat on, I support Leader Dogs" and then let people know your dog is from Seeing Eye and that you can and will talk about that under separate cover. That's done all the time in all kind of settings.
I don't think you'll get much traction if you say "I'm a new member and I want to change what you support"