[nagdu] guide dogs in seminary

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Feb 16 01:31:02 UTC 2013

However, they said that since they are a religious organization...I surely
wouldn't put her friend at risk of getting into trouble for violating
something that they have already made a statement on.  Yes, religious
organizations are exempt from the ADA, and since dorms are technically
transient housing, I don't believe fair housing applies.  Fair housing
wouldn't apply to the visitor anyway, only to the individual using the dog.
I would suggest that if you really want to see your friend, make
arrangements off of campus.
Steve