[nagdu] guide dogs in seminary

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 03:14:51 UTC 2013

My seminary gave Pel grants, thus Federal money. Doesn't this, then, make it no longer possible for them to do this? If I were going to visit someone there, even though the seminary itself is a private, church-run organization (a school), wouldn't they have to allow me to stay in t heir guest rooms, w hich are basically in dorms, with my dog? Not that I've ever had any trouble when I went to visit there.

Cindy Lou