[nagdu] Lions International

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 16 03:50:55 UTC 2013

Now that we can not get packets from leader dogs, sense you can only
get them if you are a member of set school, I was hoping that I could
get packets from my school wich I can get, sharing that dog schools are
out there to the public.
At this time we have no one from leader dogs in my city.
Now what I can do though is get information from nagdu to show folks.
Sense we are Yellow stone county national federation of the blind of Montana.
I wish to make this a positive step.
I don't worry about other clubs that I am involved with actively.
At this time I am the only blind person there.
I asked Jannice if I could share material from the school I was at
during her lie time, and at no time could this happen.
She just wanted leader dogs.
So I stepped back politely knowing that folks will see me anyway threw
out the city.
That was important to me.
Now our chapter is just lifting off the ground just getting started.
where I do know I will be asked questions.
So thought I would come here.
Tina how do you feel about this,
You can write me privately or on the list.
Thanks,