[nagdu] guide dogs in seminary

Robert Martin robert.martin at cfu.net
Sun Feb 17 00:37:52 UTC 2013

    Hi,

Although I suspect they might be technically within their rights to deny you
access since it's a private institution, it strikes me as a decidedly
unchristian policy if indeed it is policy.  You might have simply contacted
the wrong person.  I can't help wondering if you had just shown up with the
dog whether they really would have turned you away.  Without making a legal
issue out of it, although it does raise an interesting legal question, it
might be worth your while to follow up and see if they really would bar you
from visiting your friend. Let us know how this turns out if you do go
further with the matter.  This kind of things should not happen and it
reflects  badly on the seminary.

Regards,

Bob Martin