[nagdu] clicker training

Lora :) ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 03:04:14 UTC 2013

Hello
I have a few questions about clicker training and positive
reinforcement training in general. I am NOT trying to flame or offend
anyone. I can see the advantages of positive reinforcement ie dog is
not scared of getting a correction and not scared of you. I wonder
about clicker trained dogs not having a sense of boundaries and just
pushing over you as the owner. Could someone please clarify or correct
if need be? I like that clicker trained dogs aren't afraid to try and
they don't have to worry about getting a leash correction. Thank you
for your help.
Lora