[nagdu] clicker training

A.J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 18:08:29 UTC 2013

I know when I was in training with my present guide, I asked my trainer to
teach me clicker training... She never did..  How can I find a tutorial on
this so that I can work on it.
I am having trouble teaching my dog to fetch an item.  He does great with a
ball but, a spoon, cane, keys ect, no can do.  I try to put it in his mouth
and let him smell a piece of treat that he loves but, no way.. Andy