[nagdu] Question About retirement

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:27:50 UTC 2013

Hello All
First if cross posting is not allowed, please forgive me and let me
know. my husband is going to retire his dog n about 6 months or so.
the other day at work, i was talking to someone as we left a meeting
who randomly said they would love to take Figby after he retires. I
don't know this person to be honest except for limited work
experiences. He seems nice and after he told me a bit about himself
and his wife, my hubby and i think it might be a good place. How have
some of you went about picking where your dog goes when it is that
time? Do you think it would be wrong for us to maybe ask this man if
we could stop by just to see the surroundings? My husband and I really
want Figby to go to a good home.
jessica Diaz