[nagdu] question for owner trainers

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 22:05:39 UTC 2013

Marsha,

I think Rox'e with Laveau and Karyn who works with Thane might be able
to help you. They are both owner trainers with multiple disabilities,
including hearing loss.  I have seen them both post to this list, but
not in some time.  I'll see if I can find their email addresses and I'll
send them to you privately.

Julie