[nagdu] Question About retirement

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 04:17:49 UTC 2013

Dear Jessica,

When I had to retire Brooks, and my landlord would not allow us to have the current guide, retired guide, and my husband's yip hap dog.  I had interviews with the people who wanted to adopt Brooks.

I didn't get to go to their house, but I did see how Brooks responded to them while they were here the two times they came.

I could tell he loved them from the start and when they asked him if he wanted to go for a walk with them and he jumped up and got to the door before them, I knew that they wer the right couple or him.

Just my experience.

Jenny