[nagdu] Anyone going to CSUN?

Tonia toniafaye at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 23 16:46:49 UTC 2013

Hey guys!  I'm Tonia from KY.  Just wondering if anyone is attending CSUN
next week?  I just graduated from The seeing Eye back in October with my
first guide dog; an adorable male black lab named Wes.  I love to travel and
Have done so many times with a cane; but this'll be my first time going to
CSUN and my first trip with a guide dog.  So, hoping Wes and I will get the
chance to hang out with some other teams during the conference.

Feel free to contact me on or off list if you are attending and would like
to try and get together.

Tonia Gatton
tonton at insightbb.com
Twitter: ToniaGatton