[nagdu] Anyone going to CSUN?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 01:31:30 UTC 2013

Tonya,

welcome to our list. sorry I am not going to CSU, would like to some day, but not this year. I'm marsha, moderator of the list. Working my third pup from GDF. I'm a full time student at temple University.

If there is anything you need please let me know.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com