[nagdu] Anyone going to CSUN?

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 05:45:45 UTC 2013

Hello,
The CSUN Conference is the largest conference on Technology for
people with Disabilities in the United States.
It used to be held in Los Angeles, but they moved it to San Dieno
so that they could have it in a hotel that can hold all of the
exhibits.
There are meetings during the week, where companies talk about
their products, and sessions that have people discussing
information on particular topics, and then three days of the
week, the exhibit hall is open, where all of the companies that
sell products have booths where you can visit and see their
latest produccts.
It has been held the last few years in San Diego California, the
last week of February, and will be held around the same time next
year.

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com