[nagdu] I wood like to know if anyone lives in my area?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 22:48:00 UTC 2013

Shaniqua,

Sorry i don't live in your area. But I did want to Welcome you to our list. I'm Marsha, working my third guide from GDF. We live in Pennsylvania.

I'm also the moderator of the list, so if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to email me offlist.

Again, welcome and I hope you like our list!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com