[nagdu] people who persist in petting

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:20:27 UTC 2013

My dog is working when he is in harness. First off, people are being rude when they do what you described, and putting you in danger if you are crossing the street. I have actually corrected the dog for being distracted; now maybe yours isn't, but people don't like that. I also have gently taken hold of the hand that puts and removed it from my dog.

CL