[nagdu] people who persist in petting

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:07:33 UTC 2013

No, I take a hard line with people petting my dog. I've been working guide
dogs for 25+ years and have had folks pet my labs as well as my GSD's. I'm
saying that I don't have as many people who are determined to pet my GSD's
as much as my labs and I have traveled everywhere in the 50 states.
Tina and the girls