[nagdu] Event

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:28:32 UTC 2013

Well Dar:
It was nice that your dog was able to follow your friend to the ladies room. I usually tell my friends that are with me and I am new to that restaurant, to have Maxx follow them to the ladies room.
Once inside, depending on the size of the stall, I was taught that I go in and that Maxx sits in front of me, sometimes the stalls are to small for both of us, unless we use the wheelchair accessible rooms, which I put maxx on a down stay, and I make the leash longer and he sits either in front of the stall  while I hold one end of the leash, or he lies between the stall door and sticking outside the stall.
It all depends on the size of the stalls of the bathroom.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10Echevarria Travel and proud member of the National Federation of the Blind will be holding a year round fundraiser for the http://www.NFBNY.org after Hurricane Sandy and other resources. Any vacation package booked between November 6 2012-November 6, 2013 and vacation must be traveled no later than 12/30/2014 a percentage of my earnings will go to the affiliate.  Also is you book a Sandals for couples or Beaches for families and friends resorts vacation, $100.00 per booking will go to the affiliate as well.  You do not need to be a member of the NFB.org, just book through us.