[nagdu] Question About retirement

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Feb 26 00:58:53 UTC 2013

Meghan makes a great point.  Sometimes it is a county, and sometimes it is a
municipal ordinance issue.  If one lives in public housing, it makes the
challenge even greater as generally speaking, the dog is allowed under the
fair housing amendments Act when one requests a reasonable accommodation.
In that case, weight has no bearing, but once that dog becomes a pet, and is
no longer providing a functional support, than it is subject to the housing
regulations.

Steve