[nagdu] [Fwd: Announcing the Seeing Eye GPS app free preview

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:29:37 UTC 2013

What would you see as crazy expensive. I wish I had signed up for it. Look around is that you probably do a figure 8 with it and it hunts for nearby points of interest. On their model that only does that, that's what it does; then it tells you distance to the nearest ones, depending on the category. It is free and that is all you can do with it, except you can get phone numbers. I'm anxious to see this and see how it works. Fisher and I are waiting for a new flight now since ours was canceled.

CL