[nagdu] Benny's vet visit

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 28 18:01:03 UTC 2013

Thanks Julie.  That's very encouraging.  It never occurred to me to check
his eyelids for lumps, but I did mention to the vet that his eyes had been
a little gunky recently, and when she looked she saw the lump.
I'm not too worried about it.  I just hate leaving my boy for surgery.
I've had enough surgery myself not to be so keen on it.  And it's never
nice to hand my dog over to someone else.  But the thing needs to come
off, so we will do what we gotta do.
Tracy