[nagdu] people who persist in petting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Feb 28 23:05:06 UTC 2013

I have a question for all of you.
Sense I have a small brain giggle, I am wondering when you say no
petting, the first thing folks say is,
I have two labs at home.
My reply was go home and pet them, they will love it.
My dog isn't here for entertaining you.
When the guy reached out his hand to pet dog, I reached out my hand as well.
he jumped back.
Remember you get blindness if you shake hands with the blind.
Loll. Original message: