[nagdu] Older Dogs -- Warning for Talk About Dogs' Life Span

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:41:46 UTC 2013

Ava and Coco, If you have a feeling that you cannot explain and has no
warrant then it likely has a lot of warrant. What I mean is we do not have
intuition just so that we could ignore it. The problem is that we often do
not know what our intuition means until it comes to fruition, at which time
it is too late to do anything about it. Good luck on exploring your
feelings and I am sure that since you are aware that there is something, it
will turn out fine. Just enjoy Coco and know that, yes, she is young. Your
feelings may not even have anything to do with her, but are rather an
extension of your partnership. Meditate on this, talk to others and look at
your situation. Blessed Be. Eve