[nagdu] guide dog student teaching in mexico and austrauila

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jan 2 22:28:42 UTC 2013

Hi Lisa,

Australia has the more significant quaranteen.  I suggest you work with one
of the guide dog schools down under.  They have several schools and some
good programs.

Rules have changed some over the years, so if you get a good rabies titer
test you will find that you can overcome most or all of the quaranteen
issues.

Best,

Michael Hingson