[nagdu] HandiWorks was Re: GDUI

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:18:52 UTC 2013

Hello Tina,
I ordered a sign for my dog's harness in March of 2012 and have not yet received it. Every time I call them to ask about the status of my order they tell me it will be shipped the week after and I never receive it. In my opinion, I did not have a very good experience with HandiWorks. But of course, I cannot speak for everybody else. Everyone's experience may be different. However, I must say that they do have some very nice looking signs.
Juanita & Anise

Sent from my iPhone