[nagdu] new dog, new surroundings, boredom

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 3 15:22:33 UTC 2013

Or maybe I was in the habit of going boldly where I'd never gone before, and
not worrying about it.  But it's true I hadn't had a lemon dog at that time.
But, even now, when I'm a bit more timid, I find that the worrying I do
about going somewhere new is really out of proportion to the situation, and
I would do better to skip the worry, pick up the harness, and go.  Which is
what I remind myself of, when it comes up.