[nagdu] Passing of a retired dog

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Thu Jan 3 19:14:31 UTC 2013

Some of you may remember my retired dog, a Lab/poodle cross named molly. She
lost her battle with an aggressive form of cancer yesterday. She had just
turned 9 in December and had a wonderful birthday and Christmas.

One of Molly's last trips as my guide was to the FLAGDU meetings and NFB of
Florida convention in 2008.By then her suspicion of other dogs was well
established and her retirement was at hand but she still loved her work and
did it well. The suspicion turned out to be a vision issue that got worse in
her later years but her adoptive family cared deeply and so very well for
her.

She will definitely be missed.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com