[nagdu] Salt alternatives

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 4 14:12:50 UTC 2013

Marsha's talking about putting down her own salt reminded me that we use a
salt substitute.  It used to be called Frosty Paws, but might be called
something else now.  My husband gets it at the pet store.  It doesn't bother
Ben's paws, the way normal salt does.  One of our neighbors puts down a lot
of salt on the sidewalk, and Ben will go out into the grass to avoid walking
on it.  I don't really blame him; it must be very unpleasant.
I did have boots for him, but I lost one after only using them a couple
times, so I kinda gave up on them.
Tracy