[nagdu] Gary's London trip

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 10 12:33:44 UTC 2013

Hi Gary.
I was wondering if you were still on the list.  I've been wondering how your
trip to London was with Bogart.  I hear the Paralympics were a great
success.  Congratulations on a job well done!
So, did you have any trouble because of having your dog with you?
I visited London once, but at that time it was still not very easy to bring
in a guide dog, so I left mine at home.  Next time, I'd love to have him at
my side, if it wouldn't make things too complicated.
Tracy