[nagdu] super happy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:25:52 UTC 2013

WTG congratulations

Daniel Gutz <gutz2020 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey guys, as you all know I've been going through the process of
applying to the seeing eye. Yesterday I finally got my letter telling
me I was accepted!!!! I'm super super happy about this. I'm a bit sad
that the origenal class date won't work though because I don't
graduate until 4 days after class begins. But hey, that's ok!!! thanks
for all yalls support and answering my questions during the
application process!

Dan!