[nagdu] Dog washing

Eve Sanchez celticyaya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:21:32 UTC 2013

Hi all, I have a discussion question for the group. I am hoping everyone
could tell us how often they bathe their dogs and what breeds they are. I
am sure there is a correlation there as well as with the environment (city,
country, desert, forrest, etc). For myself; with my shepherd, I washed her
close to the reccommended once a month and brushed her daily. She was clean
and I almost kept her shedding under control. With my Golden, I need to
wash her at least twice as often though she does not need enough brushing.
Her coat looks  like crap if I go any longer between baths than two weeks,
but brushing does little for her. Just curious as every dog is different
and not just because of their breed I am sure. Well, let's start the
discussion and keep our dogs clean. Blessed Be. Eve