[nagdu] Dog washing

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 20:25:30 UTC 2013

Holly gets brushed every day.  She has no skin issues and gets a bath every
6 weeks or so.  Usually in the tub after my other dog.  She also gets a
groomer bath 2 ro 3 times a year depending on if I can afford it and how
long her hair is!  In the winter, the dogs get dried with a towel and hair
dryer, if they'll stand for it!  In the summer, I take them out just after
the bath so the worst of the water can go somewhere else!  Just no rolling!