[nagdu] Dog washing

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Tue Jan 15 00:02:13 UTC 2013

Hello Eve -- I bathe my 5 year old 60 pound female Black Lab / Golden cross once every 2 or 3 months. I do this in the bathtub and use a solution consisting of one third mild dish soap and two thirds generic aloe vera gel. Her daily brushings include a misting of skin-so-soft spray, which is diluted at approx 1 part SSS to 50 parts water.  We live in a small urban area and she seems to stay pretty clean and odor-free except during times when we're having a lot of rain or snow..

HTH,
Bryan